Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Can't Believe I'm Blogging

Welcome to my brand new blog! I never thought I would start one of these but I thought this would be a great venue to discuss and share information about cycling and spinning. I have found that there are some talented writers out there that provide loads of valuable information for all to read. I wanted to personalize it and create this blog so that we as a class or group of friends could learn and grow together!

Congratulations to those of you who have agreed to take the "How to Become a Fat-Burning Machine" challenge. Hey, maybe that's what I'll write about first. Just to let you know, I stole this idea from another blogger. I know it's going to come as a huge surprise, but a lot of the stuff I teach and talk about in my classes aren't original to me. I know, I know, I bet you are shocked because you thought I was the MAN, but I have never been one to re-invent the wheel. There are some talented folks out there that have been doing this stuff for a lot longer than I have. Although I will say that we are all different in terms of delivery and style. That's what makes us unique. So, I hope you will stay tuned and follow this blog. I'm going to try to provide you with some great information that will help you on your journey to good health, or whatever your fitness goal may be.

3 comments:

  1. Great information!! Looking forward to seeing what's next. New year, new me....sounds like your blog will be a practical tool to help me stay on task. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anonymous (KJ) Hope so! Stay tuned. I just issued a Fat Burning Challenge to the class last week. We'll see how many people will step up and take the challenge or continue the same old routine of "work-as-hard-as-I-can-without-seeing-gains-so-I-think-I'll quit-working-out-cause-it's-not-worth-it" approach. :) See you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete